- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbs chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley and/or thyme leaves
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3-4 large sweet potatoes, each cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Line large rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper; spray with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, combine cinnamon, salt, cayenne pepper, allspice and white pepper.
2. In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil and cinnamon mixture until well combined; transfer potatoes to prepared pan. Roast potatoes 55 to 60 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring once halfway through roasting; transfer potatoes to large bowl.
3. Toss potatoes with parsley until well combined.