- 1 cup vanilla yogurt plus additional for garnish
- 1 splash Triple Sec or Gran Marnier liqueur (optional)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 4 cup s pitted fresh sweet cherries
1. In blender or bowl of food processor with knife blade attached, purée cherries 5 to 10 seconds or until cherries are coarsely chopped. Scrape down bowl, and add yogurt, juice, honey, cinnamon and liqueur, if desired. Purée 5 to 10 seconds or just until combined (mixture will be slightly chunky).
2. Transfer mixture to large pitcher. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
3. To serve, pour into glasses or bowls. Garnish each with yogurt and almond slivers, if desired.