- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cup s 60% cocoa bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray bottom of 9x9-inch glass or ceramic dish with nonstick cooking spray. In microwave-safe medium bowl, heat 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter in microwave oven on high 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every 30 seconds; cool slightly.
2. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat sugar, vanilla, salt and remaining 6 tablespoons butter 2 to 3 minutes or until light and creamy. Beat in eggs 1 at a time until incorporated. With mixer on low speed, beat in chocolate mixture; beat in flour and sour cream. Pour batter into prepared baking dish; sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and walnuts evenly over batter.
3. Bake brownie 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool brownie in pan on wire rack. Cut into 9 brownies.