- 1 lb flank or sirloin steak
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/8 tsp pepper (or to taste)
- 16 skewers*
- 3 tbs minced shallots or green onions
- 3/4 cup KC Masterpiece Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
Cut beef diagonally into thin strips about 1-inch wide. Thread onto 16 skewers*, allowing 1-2 ribbons of beef per skewer.
In small bowl combine barbecue sauce, shallots, lemon juice, lemon peel, garlic and pepper. Brush skewered beef generously with sauce mixture.
Place over hot coals in covered gril. Grill 2-3 minutes on each side.
*If using bamboo skewers, soak skewers in water 30 minutes before use.