- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup refrigerated orange juice
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 2 cup s frozen nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled, cut lengthwise in half then cut crosswise in half
- 2 tbs buttery spread
1. Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add brown sugar, orange juice, buttery spread and cinnamon, and heat to boiling over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally; reduce heat to medium. Add bananas and cook 4 to 5 minutes or just until soft; stir in almond extract.
2. In each of 4 small bowls, place 1/2 cup frozen yogurt; spoon 2 pieces banana and 3 tablespoons sauce over and around frozen yogurt in each bowl.